Collage - Journal 1932...

Collage - Journal 1932...

Sunday, December 26, 2010

May I recommend some books to read?

(All Photos by Tavarua)

During my travels from continent to continent - I do always keep a small "Travel Library" with me - I recommend 500 - 1000 books as you will set camp for a few years before you move on - On short trips from your "Travelers Nest" bring two to five - Sometimes you get stuck somewhere -

May I recommend some of the above titels...for your next trip...

Wilfred Thesiger - Arabian Sands
T.E. Lawrence - Seven Pillars of Wisdom
Robert Ruarks - Africa
Alan Moorehead - The White Nile
Brian Roberts - Cecil Rhodes and the Princess


and I am reading this morning...?




“Books are the treasured wealth of the world and the fit inheritance of generations and nations.”

- Henry David Thoreau

No comments:

Post a Comment