Collage - Journal 1932...

Collage - Journal 1932...

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

France

(All Photos by Tavarua)

"A house is no home unless it contains food and fire for the mind as well as the body."


"Sometimes we stare so long at a door that is closing that we see too late the one that is open."
- Alexander Graham Bell


 " I do not want my house to be walled in on all sides and my windows to be stuffed. I want the cultures of all the lands to be blown about my house as freely as possible. But I refuse to be blown off my feet by any."
-Mahatma Ghandi


"Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe that your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires courage.”
- Ralph Waldo Emerson


Give your children roots and wings and teach them how to fly ...but be careful and remember that a broken winged bird cannot fly ...

No comments:

Post a Comment