Collage - Journal 1932...

Collage - Journal 1932...

Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Art of Life - From the family archives...

(Photo - family archives)

My mother stated : I can close my eyes and still have a perfect score...

She has her own world, style and her own rules...

She is always cheerful and still laughs at the world...

From the days of my childhood - She told me it is nothing in life to worry about and it is nothing you cannot achive...

(Photo - family archives)


She said: It is another world out there called life and freedom - Discover the beautiful side of life...in anything...

The world spinns around you...travel, explore,
observe, achieve and maintain your experiences...

 My destiny was determined...

- Joie de vivre -


Here I am holding on to a ball or is it the world of discovery?.....soon I was bitten by the travel bug - it now runs in my  veins....forever......

“Once you have traveled, the voyage never ends, but is played out over and over again in the quiestest chambers. The mind can never break off from the journey.”
- Pat Conroy

No comments:

Post a Comment