Collage - Journal 1932...

Collage - Journal 1932...

Friday, April 29, 2011

A taste of Cappadocia...

"Tavarua"
If you have not been here yet...it would definitely be worth it...


(All Photos by Tavarua)

Here is where I stayed...


Cave rooms...


Outside the room is two small areas...



as well as a few other comfortable areas to sit and relax...and enjoy a glass of Çay.  This is the national drink which is brewed from the tea leaves grown in eastern Turkey by the coast of the Black sea.


My view from the street where I stayed...










Pidgon Valley...












The Monasteries ...

















Art as Flirtation and Surrender
In your light I learn how to love.
In your beauty, how to make poems.
You dance inside my chest,
where no one sees you,
but sometimes I do,
and that sight becomes this art.
- Rumi


A Travellers Life...

No comments:

Post a Comment