Collage - Journal 1932...

Collage - Journal 1932...

Friday, November 13, 2015

Hunting and Gatherings...for November/December 2015...


For her - Holland & Holland...


Simple travel jewelry for her - Sterling earrings and bracelet...


LV Petanque Boules Carrier...



Hamilton & Inches...



The Sporting Life - Asprey...



Sand Storm (Kenya) Canvas/Leather Briefcase...


The Field Canvas and Croc Leather Iphone5 Case...



Old or New - City Guides - LV...

Folding Travel Desk - Hermès.


For your folding travel desk - Travel with a pair of antique (1854)- Golden Eagle  - Candlesticks...

Desk set for your next destination from Hermès.


For your desk - Asprey...


Leather Wrapped Double Edge Pen from Hermès...



Mappin & Webb...


 

Hunt - Early 1900 - Dog with Hare - Sterling...



Sterling Silver/Copper Bracelet made from Hunt Buttons...



dunhill - Vintage -  7 Days Shaving Kit... 


 Mulholland Brothers bags for you travels...



Hartmann Wings as we like them...



 

Bon Voyage...




6 comments:

  1. Great items!

    (Photograph # 2 is a LV petanque boules carrier.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Holidays and Happy Adventures in the New Year. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I apologize for asking what maybe a silly question, but I trust your experience. I am leaving on January 13 for Ecuador and thus embarking on a trip down the Amazon River to the rain forest.
    My question concerns footwear. I have Le Chameau Jameson Boots and Russell Bird Shooter boots, plus Merrell Jungle Mocs for camp wear. Am I correct in thinking that these items are appropriate for the conditions? The lodge will provide rubber boots for rain forest trekking.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year!

    Rubber Boots - a pair of Teva Sandals - Merrell Jungle Mocs - British or US Army Jungle boots works well (Canvas/leather) although the Russell Bird Shooter boots are great ( make sure your boots are broken in - but I think they already are :) Love Ecuador had many trips there during the years. Have quick dry clothing/socks - dry bags - day pack rain cover - anti mosquito clothing...have a great trip be safe and let me know your experience... All the best - Tavarua

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much! I have Le Chameau rubber boots I may bring because they fitso very well. I have ordered with overnight shipping some canvas/leather jungle boots. I should be able to break them in during the next two weeks.
    I am a native of Louisiana, so many of the other needed items I have, like ExOfficio clothing, etc.
    Thank you for your advice and good wishes!
    I will say it again, "I love your blog"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you live in Louisiana you will be fine.Have a great year of travels and adventure. Alligator hunting ???
    :)

    ReplyDelete