Collage - Journal 1932...

Collage - Journal 1932...

Saturday, March 19, 2011

From Nigeria to .......

(Photos by Tavarua)

a Spring Charity Event - in Europe.....


"A man's real possession is his memory. In nothing else is he rich, in nothing else is he poor."
- Alexander Smith 


Very nice indeed...but I prefer to be back...


...under the Tropical Sun...being barefoot wearing a kikoy...


"I do not want my house to be walled in on all sides and my windows to be stuffed. I want the cultures of all lands to be blown about my house as freely as possible. But I refuse to be blown off my feet by any."
- Mahatma Gandhi

1 comment:

  1. I am enjoying your blog. Such a wonder and I am always happy to see the creative forces coming to the internet.I have added you to my blog list and given you a stylish blog award- see link below. Enjoy it and do with it what you will.
    Best, Gaye aka little augury

    http://littleaugury.blogspot.com/2011/04/into-wildes.html

    ReplyDelete