Collage - Journal 1932...

Collage - Journal 1932...

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Travel Cologne (Part II) - Royall.....

(All Photos by Tavarua)

From Hamilton, Bermuda - Since 1958 - Island Fresh - The three fragrances I use
Royall Lyme - West Indian limes - an old Caribbean formula with 78 ingredients,
Spyce - scent of clove, cinnamon, nutmeg and pepper,
 Vetiver - citrus blended with exotic East Indian spices.


Royall - an all purpose lotion which, is easy to travel with - a light essence from and for the tropical climate.

Who can resist to buy a nice bottle of a local blended West Indian Bay Rum when you find it....which, is prepared from oil of myrcia (bayberry), oil of orange peel, oil of pimento, alcohol, and water.
Until this day used for medical purposes as well. 

2 comments:

  1. I love bay rum. I think it is one of my favorite things, and Royall makes a nice one. I love their lime as well and keep a bottle. I knew we were kindred spirits in some way ;-)

    I have to try spyce again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my father's absolute favorite cologne. He bought a bottle in the 1960's in Bermuda and has been pestering me to find him some ever since... but since my travels extend more non-Caribbean destinations like India, Iceland Peru, etc, I've always come up empty-handed. I wonder if I can buy it online? Thank you for a genius Father's Day idea! xx

    ReplyDelete