Collage - Journal 1932...

Collage - Journal 1932...

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

If I was a Map or a Compass, I would lead you on a Voyage around the Globe....



If I was the Sun, there would be no more cold days,
If I was an Iceberg, there would be no more arid days,
If I was a River, You would be a raindrop merging with me into the Ocean of Life,
If I was the rays from the Sun, Your heart would always be warm,
If I was a fountain, the water you would drink would taste like the purest nectar,
If I was a book, I would give you the rarest of knowledge and wisdom,
If I was the wind, I would fill every breath you take with the freshness of a cold winter day,
If I was the morning, I would be the morning mist over the treetops in the rainforest for your early awakening,
If I was the evening, I would give you the colors of the dawn in the horizon for your life’s canvas,
If I was the night, I would be the nightingale that would sing in your dreams,
If I was the music from an orchestra, I would be the most magnificent classical tones you could dance to,
If I was silence, there would always be peace to your noble heart,
If I was the East, the West, the North and the South, I would be the direction in all your travels, and
If I was a Sundial, I would give you all the time in the world.

- "Tavarua"

.

2 comments:

  1. HI TAVARUA-

    I am glad you found my blog.

    I am a traveler!

    I will add you to my blog favorites! Happy to meet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tavarua...What a beautiful poem! Is there anything you DON'T do???! xx

    ReplyDelete