Collage - Journal 1932...

Collage - Journal 1932...

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Destination the Tropical Zone.............

So, Finally packing up - light - living on the beach - maybe a few weeks or so....time will tell???

"Under Canvas" - It is the moves between continents and when I have decided to establish my "Travellers Rest" I bring the most of everything you do not need - Well, you always need Books and more books and the oriental rugs, an old chesterfield sofa and a club chair, safari chairs and some old small heirlooms and a few sculptures, hunting bottles, lap desks, humidors, engravings, safari clothes, of course dinner jackets and pumps, and so on...(No, I do not watch a lot of TV ..lost time in a non-reality world)
I do not pack for "under canvas" for each short voyage that would be in excess.....

.

."Hullo".......

2 comments:

  1. Ha! That last photo is absolutely priceless...I love the giant eye and the vaguely concerned expression.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, it pleases me so much to know that somewhere out there is a 19th century aesthete alive and well and enjoying life to the hilt in the 21st century!

    ReplyDelete