Collage - Journal 1932...

Collage - Journal 1932...

Sunday, February 9, 2014

An instant out of time - Photography - Action - Reaction - Contrast - Inspiration

(Photos/Collages - Scrapbook 2013/2014 by Tavarua)

"There are three classes of people: those who see, those who see when they are shown, and those who do not see."
- Leonardo da Vinci




But love of the wilderness is more than a hunger for what is always beyond reach; it is also an expression of loyalty to the earth which bore us and sustains us, the only home we shall ever know, the only paradise we ever need – if only we had eyes to see.
 - Edward Abbey


I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.” - Henry David Thoreau

No comments:

Post a Comment